Steps to Recruit and Hire In-Demand NHS Candidates.
The war for talent in the UK is showing no signs of slowing down – and the NHS certainly isn’t immune to it. As NHS Trusts continue to battle it out for the top talent, the constant threat posed by private sector employers means the NHS needs to do more to have a competitive edge.
But how can you make your NHS Trust stand out against the private sector competitors in the fight to secure the best talent?
Discover our six top tips to recruit in-demand NHS candidates with our infographic.
Appeal to in-demand NHS candidates by:
- Improving your employer branding
- Making your job ads stand out
- Use tools to help you locate the best candidates
- Not discounting candidates based on unconscious bias
- Improving your candidate processes
- Always improving